Rose Red Latte
TeaCha’s Rose Red Latte is perfect as an afternoon treat, particularly when you feel like taking a break or as a lighter alternative to dessert. The sweet aroma will lift your mood and warm you up.
- 200 ml boiling water to brew your tea
- 200 ml hot water to warm your mug
- 3g of TeaCha® Rose Red loose leaf tea
- 4g of TeaCha® Rose Bouquet
- 100 ml whole milk (or other milk)
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup or vanilla syrup (optional)
buy teacha rose red
- Boil water to 100°C.
- Mix 3g TeaCha® Rose Red and 3g TeaCha® Rose Bouquet. Brew for 4 minutes.
- While your tea is brewing mix milk with syrup, if using.
- Froth 100ml milk to your desired warmth and foam level.
- Warm your mug with hot water for 10 seconds. Discard hot water.
- Fill your mug with brewed tea.
- Add the frothed milk.
- Garnish with 1g TeaCha® Rose Bouquet bits
- Enjoy your delicious latte!