Information That We Collect From You
We may collect and process the following personal information:
- Information (including name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping address, and credit card billing address) that you provide by completing forms on the website;
- Information in connection with an account sign-in facility, your login and password details;
- Details of any transaction made through the website; and
- Information from surveys, promotions, and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the website, if you choose to respond to or participate in them.
You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services. We do not store credit or debit card information.
Uses Made Of Your Personal Information
We use this information to:
- Process your orders, from delivery to payment and returns;
- Send you information that we think you might find useful or that you have requested, including news about our products, events, and any promotional offers, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
- Prevent and detect fraudulent transactions and advise you of any problems with your order; and
- Provide details to our courier for delivery services (applies only to your telephone number).
We may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through our website, including processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services, or in completing other tasks, from time to time. We require all such agents and contractors to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable data protection and consumer legislation in place. Our agents and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by TeaCha Company Limited is not correct, please visit our website and review your personal information.
We will never pass personal information that you provide to us to third parties for marketing purposes. Your personal information may be shared with third parties where there is a legal obligation to disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body, or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the website or the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
We may also disclose information required to process your order to the payment service that we use to authorize and process your payments or to a credit reference or fraud-prevention agency to ensure the legitimate use of your payment details. These services may keep a record of that information. We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the website, customers, and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Cookies are placed on your computer if your browser is set to allow these. If you wish to turn off cookies, please check your browser’s help files for guidance on how to do so.
Links To Third Party Websites
Your personal information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order or send you emails on our behalf. TeaCha Company Limited requires that all such third parties treat your personal information as fully confidential and fully comply with all applicable data protection and consumer legislation in place. We will not release your personal information to any external company for mailing or marketing purposes for goods or services unavailable from TeaCha unless we have your prior approval. We may pass on personal information about sales and website usage to reputable third parties for research or analysis purposes.